There is a lot on the line for you. Choosing the right lawyer can make all the difference.

Finances, Child Custody & Visitation, Property, and Child Support can all be impacted by Divorce and Family Law proceedings. My parents divorced when I was five years old and I know what it is like to have your life changed by divorce. I care about every client and fight hard to get the best possible result for them.  My family law services include advocating for clients in the areas of Divorce, Legal Separation, Custody, Child Support, Parenting Plans, Visitation, Division of Community Property and Separate Property, Domestic Violence Protection Orders, Anti-Harassment Orders. 

Clients often feel overwhelmed by a divorce.  Our firm can help you move forward successfully.

There is a history behind every case. I carefully get all the details from my clients about the relationship, the children, the property, finances, bank accounts, pay records, and all the facts of the case so we are thoroughly prepared to present your best argument to the Court.  Your questions can be answered and your fears put to rest with the counsel of an experienced and capable Bellevue divorce lawyer.  I provide services throughout Puget Sound including Seattle, Bellevue, Edmonds, Tacoma, Kirkland, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Federal Way, and all other areas in King, Snohomish, and Pierce Counties.

Affordable Flat Fees.

Many family law attorney attorneys charge hourly fees which means the client never knows how much the whole case will cost them.  My law firm understands that clients often have to examine their budgets and options when choosing an attorney.   I offer affordable flat fees so that my clients know exactly how much my services will cost them.  That way they don’t have to worry about whether they can afford hourly attorney fees.  The total flat fee depends on the nature and complexity of the case. I work with the client to develop an affordable payment plan that takes into account their individual financial circumstances.  

Call 206-250-4249 for a free consultation with a smart, compassionate, aggressive, experienced Divorce attorney who will do everything legally possible to get the best and fairest result for you.

Video and phone conferences are available.

Mark S. Lee
Attorney at Law
40 Lake Bellevue Drive
Suite 100
Bellevue WA 98005
Phone: (206) 250-4249
Fax: (206) 452-2030